We provide a quality care and support service to enable the elderly to continue to have the choice to remain at home for as long as they want.
At Professional Care Support Services we will work with your family, friends, neighbours, GPs, district nurses and other health professionals to form a team dedicated to meeting your needs.
Our Care packages are created to provide truly person-centred care to individuals who wish to remain living independently at home.
Staff are selected who have a high degree of care experience, and who also have a strong sense of compassion. Clients, carers and family are updated regularly on progress and key care decisions.
The things we do include:
- Personal Care
- Assistance in getting dressed and undressed
- Bathing, showering and toiletry needs
- Medication Prompt and Management
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Shopping, laundry and domestic tasks
- Dementia Care